Friday, March 09, 2007

Been a while huh...

Its funny, the more things change, the more the stay the same.

- That friend, I spoke of earlier, is probably just going to ever be a friend, and I am OK with that.

- I am looking to upgrade my current computer at home and that means everything from the CPU outward.

- I am fighting with a card store about making better business decisions that will help him!

- I am arguing with players who don't think it is fair that they get only one pack more for winning a tournament than they did for losing the tournament. (But they loved it when they were starting out)

- I have fallen back into old eating patterns (3 nights this week was Pizza). I really need to get back on my diet! (Which until I saw girl scout cookies outside the store I was doing very well on)

- I am planning summer convention season again...

- I am waiting at work to get information to do my job. Then when it takes longer than I told people it would, I get talked to.

In the end every year seems like the last. Different TV shows, different card games, but the amount that I watch and play seems unchanged...

I am not sure if I will continue to blog, it just doesn't seem like a fun as it once did. Nothing much to talk about any more, and like the old friend, I think I am OK with that.

Game On!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

- Enrique

4:53 PM  
Blogger TheGirard said...

heh...how fitting Enrique.


I always click on your blog hoping for an update Mr. Beal. It has been awhile since we have spoke. I want to know what else is going on?

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because Girard is a hobo who doesn't allow me to comment on his blog:

(4/26/07)

I remember the SW tournament in Tucson just after the errata and Maelstrom was officially dead. Some random kid was talking to you and mention how upset he was that DM was dead. He had know idea who he was talking to.

Random Kid - I'm so pissed. I had a really good Droid Merchant deck.

Girard - Yeah, me too.

- Enrique

PS
I hate to break it to you, but I think your first ever designed card is broken. (The person attempting the mission is the one that "reveals" the dilemma.)

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home