Friday, December 01, 2006

Feeling No Pain...

4 weeks ago I broke my little toe. It is still broken and I realize this every time I sit on it, or have it brush up against something.

I just 1.5x paid my mortgage (full payment for December, and the half payment scheduled for January)

It is 8:30 on a Friday night, I'm at work, and it isn't even my first night to be at work at this hour (nor my second).

I'm on a diet, and not able to eat the foods I like.

I had to review a report (of a person that makes significantly more money than I do) that could have been written by a 3rd grader (who is bad at grammar AND math), and essentially had to review every step of the analysis, making no assumptions. (I got in trouble after reviewing it assuming he knew how to add 137 + 128*1.25 IN EXCEL).

The Union is still striking, and as the holidays approach it is more than likely to get violent.

All of these things would cause a normal individual pain. Me? I am feeling no pain. My life is great. Why? Someone special has been emailing me atleast twice a day. Calls do not happen much, but an email a day keeps the pain away.

I won't get into details here (out of consideration for her) but everything is flying along. And to top it off, I get to see her when I go home for the holidays. But I will say, she made an off the wall comment about wanting a vacation...

Really... !!!

First website I visited after reading this: Orbitz.com. But I don't even know if we are serious yet, but she has been playing all around that topic about being serious. Basically the only reason holding me back, she's still married. Not that anything is going to happen, I just want to offer her a vacation, and what better place than Tucson!!?! Anyway, if anyone is still reading this, let me know what you think I should do.

Game On!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Married woman?... with kids?... you know my feelings...

GO FOR IT!!!

A vacation sounds nice.

- Enrique

12:24 PM  
Blogger TheGirard said...

I better get an invite to the wedding. ;)

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home