Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Back for a moment...

Back from Anime Expo. Man, that was an experience. I was unprepared for all the COSplayers there and they way that people would dress. Shorts that would be inapropriate in any other forum... I think a new law for conventions should be passed for those of us that can't tell a person's age simply by looking at them. Age bracelets. Something that clearly identifies the person as under 18, 18-21, and over 21. I don't care if I am 10 years older than the people I am watching, but I need to know... well... if they are old enough for me to be watching them or not.

And where were the parents of these kids that were obviously too young to be at a convention alone dressed like that!!?!? Are there parents that think dressing up thier kids like their favorite woman of Anime is appropriate? Anyway, I was lucky to miss the inappropriate Areith, the Sakura who could have been played by me, and a number of other horror stories I heard through out the weekend. Unfortunately I saw a number of travisties including the band of men in nothing more than tighty whities and a green leaf. I assumed it was part of some Frat hazing and not done by choice. I am believing this reguardless if it was true or not... =/

Anyway, I have a few weeks to recover and rest before ComicCon International and then even less time before GenCon in August. Crazy time of year this is. I am really looking forward to the games but I need to work on sleeping more in the future...

Game On!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home