Sunday, June 18, 2006

Less Blogging

See, this is what I have been reduced to... blogging from work on off hours. I decided that since I am never at home (atleast never at home long enough to do anything) that I didn't really need cable (either internet, or the tv variety). I might change that eventually, but for the moment, I am internet free at home again. I do this every once in a while, so we shall see what happens this time. Maybe it is time I suffered through some dial up (AOL even...) for a month and find a new respect for the cable modem.

I have started to get more into Magic, and have found some really cool people playing that game. Friends that I never knew played, and people that I have known for years that out of the blue have mentioned to me that they have long lost Magic cards, and would I be intersted in buying them. I don't think I am ready to make an investment yet, but it has proven to be an adequate distraction. =)

I figure the next thing I post will be my Magic deck as it stands. I would like to hear some opinions about the deck and how to improve it... I like it, but I think it could be better, but I really don't want to switch colors, and I am limited by the number of rares that I have available to me.

Anime Expo is right around the corner (less than 2 weeks now) and I simply cannot wait! I really want to see this convention and all the crazies that pop up. I might even toy with a never before played game to win some cash. At the very least, I sould be able to round up some promo cards to sell. All in all it should be a great time, and I am really looking forward to the overall convention experience.

Game On!

2 Comments:

Blogger TheGirard said...

States is tomorrow in Phx...you should go it's limited.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Hayden said...

And it's limited Ravnica Block with Top 8 Ravnica block draft! How cool is that?

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home